- Too bigThis end plate had too large of a ring. When I installed it, it was blocking my charging handle from moving back. So I had to shim it by 1/8 in. I'm not sure why it was designed this way..
- Great plateWorks fine, very strong . On my second one. Will buy again.
- Perfect End Plate!Very nice end plate, installed it on one of my built in order to install a single point sling and couldn't be happier. The fact that it is Ambi is nice too
Receiver End Plate with Ambi Sling Hook Loops
So you're thinking about adding a sling to your build but don't like the idea of it connecting to your stock. You're not alone. there are support groups available online, just google change AR-15 endplate. This is a nice simple design that allows hook style slings to connect either to the left or right side of your build.
- Steel construction
- Universal Fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Slick, glossy finish
- Weight: 22gish
- (1) One upgraded ambi endplate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All Standard AR-15/M16 lowers
- All slings with a hook or clasp type connector
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench for the castle nut
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. That means removing staking and restaking afterwards if required.