- Great sightsPersonally really like the V and inverted V, of course sights are one of those things you learn to like by experience. Would suggest a V notch for a beginner it's easier to understand where to put the sights.
A2 Front Sight Post Shape Upgrades
These are upgrades for your standard front sight post for your AR-15 OEM combo front site/gas block. Installs with the standard four-prong sight post tool.
You'll also need the spring and detent.
Each shape is pretty self-explanatory except the V-Notch post can be rotated a quarter turn to choose between a V-Notch and an Inverted V (pointed like a house roof).
- Standard four-notch base
- Blackened steel
- Better than that giant chunk of steel you're looking at now
- Weight: 2g each
- (1) front sight post of the chosen type
- All AR-15 OEM front sights
- Possibly other sights that have the same threading
Tools required: AR-15 four-prong sight adjustment tool, plus you'll need the front sight spring and detent