- Southpaw friendlyLock bolt open with left finger. Close with thumb after inserting mag.
- Essential upgradeThis and an ambi charging handle are must-have mods. Mates well with the basic bolt catch that ships with the TNA lower parts kit. Magpul ergonomics, enhanced function and tacticoolness without the Magpul price tag.
One potential drawback: since the lever sits inside the trigger area, it means that the average combo or keyed trigger lock (like the kind that pretty much everyone uses) won't fit as usual. Not a huge deal, you can just turn the lock and it still works, but it looks weird.
- Works as advertised, but use locktite!Very convenient to be able to hit the the bolt release one handed. REMEMBER TO USE LOCKTITE! My screw kept coming loose.
Ambi Bolt Release Battery Assist Lever
Battery assistance device. So you're right hand dominant like me and you occasionally need to hit the bolt catch release every now and then as in every mag change. It's a pain in the ass doing the reach around, we all know it so slam one of these ambi bolt catches on your build to make things accessible to your right hand.
- Aluminum construction
- Includes the required screw
- Black colour
- Encapsulates the bolt release
- Weight: 50g
- (1) ambi bolt release for AR15/M4 style rifles
- All Mil-Spec bolt releases
- Most AR lower trigger guard configurations
Tools required: Screw driver
Installation notes: They usually ship all put together so nothing gets lost. Simply take the screw out, install the device back around the bolt catch release and you're golden