- EEEkkkkkThese are a little of the weak side. I used a starter roll pin punch to get these going into an Aero lower. First hit with the hammer and these rollpins split right open. The wall isn't thick enough and the opening is ever so slightly bigger than some of my other rollpin that came from the big name manufacture down south.
- Work wellBroke the last one by not installing it with the correct tools (Which I now have).
Works well, no issues with it.
Bolt Catch Roll Pin
That bolt catch needs to be pinned in place yet able to pivot. This proper mil-spec roll pin will allow the proper rotation/pivoting of the bolt catch.
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory
- Metal construction
- Weight: 1 unicorn sneeze
- Dimensions: Ø2 x 13mm
- (1) Roll pin
- All Mil-spec uppers/ lowers
- All Mil-Spec bolt catches
Tools required: Roll pin punch and tapping hammer. Maybe a flush punch to set the final position
Installation notes: Gaffer tape might be helpful so that you do not blemish the upper.