Very niceGood quality, good finish, solid piece. Don't hesitate to get this one.
CNA Carbine Buffer for AR-15/M16
These are replacement buffers for your carbine. They come in four different weights for your various needs. Some believe that certain weights will help reduce recoil or help cycling. They are also useful in a full-auto application to help time the cycle rate.
These CNA buffers have a better fit and finish that our budget TNA buffers.
- Buffer spring not included
- Standard Buffer (sometimes called a Carbine buffer) weighs 3oz.
- H buffer is 3.8oz
- H2 buffer is 4.7oz
- H3 buffer is 5.6oz
- These drop right in to replace the standard buffer
- Colour may vary
- One buffer
- All AR-15/M16 rifles (may affect cycling)
- Will fit OEM and aftermarket buffer tubes
No tools required, although maybe a flat screwdriver or long fingernail will help to depress the buffer detent. Once your old buffer and spring comes out, simply load this new buffer into your spring and push the entire thing back into the tube. The detent will automatically be depressed by the backside of the buffer face. You can see a video demo below.