- Great tube, but doesn't work on Aero PrecisionsGreat tube, fits great on my Norinco and a few other lowers and stocks.
Sadly, it doesn't work with the Aero Precision lowers. It's not an issue with this specific tube, but any with a notch cut out for the buffer retainer.
MDT makes one that doesn't fit for the same reasons.
TL;DR Buy the buffer kit from Aero if it's going to be used on an Aero.
- Sweet dealGreat tube for the price. Excellent customer service.
- Priced rightI appreciate the price on this one.
Buffer Tube for Adjustable Buttstocks (True North Arms)
A regular buffer tube. Great if you are doing a repair or if you want to build up a kit from aftermarket parts.
The buffer tube has 6 position notches to meet the needs of different-sized shooters in a variety of shooting positions. This is ready to install on any AR-15 lower so long as the threads are in spec. Take your pick of mil-size (1.15") or commercial size (1.17").
The buffer tube is anodized aluminum for a long service life.
- Available in either Mil-spec or Commercial size or Pistol
- 6-position stock (unless pistol version)
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Has the highly sought-after 'raised threads'
- Weight: 108g (mil-spec) or 132g (commercial)
- (1) Buffer tube as chosen
- Standard spec AR-15/M16 lower receivers
- Works with plastic, aluminum and other metal lowers
Tools required: Armourers Wrench required for tightening the castle nut