Great tube, but doesn't work on Aero PrecisionsGreat tube, fits great on my Norinco and a few other lowers and stocks.
Sadly, it doesn't work with the Aero Precision lowers. It's not an issue with this specific tube, but any with a notch cut out for the buffer retainer.
MDT makes one that doesn't fit for the same reasons.
TL;DR Buy the buffer kit from Aero if it's going to be used on an Aero.
Sweet dealGreat tube for the price. Excellent customer service.
Priced rightI appreciate the price on this one.
Buffer Tube for Adjustable Buttstocks (True North Arms)
A regular buffer tube. Great if you are doing a repair or if you want to build up a kit from aftermarket parts.
The buffer tube has 6 position notches to meet the needs of different-sized shooters in a variety of shooting positions. This is ready to install on any AR-15 lower so long as the threads are in spec. Take your pick of mil-size (1.15") or commercial size (1.17").
The buffer tube is anodized aluminum for a long service life.
- Available in either Mil-spec or Commercial size or Pistol
- 6-position stock (unless pistol version)
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Has the highly sought-after 'raised threads'
- Weight: 108g (mil-spec) or 132g (commercial)
- (1) Buffer tube as chosen
- Standard spec AR-15/M16 lower receivers
- Works with plastic, aluminum and other metal lowers
Tools required: Armourers Wrench required for tightening the castle nut