- Works greatQuality nut great finish
- Great Quality NutThe quality of this castle nut is surprisingly superb. It is very well constructed in smooth machined aluminum finish that fits very well on my CNA Mil-Spec buffer tube I also ordered. It does not deform nor damage easily when using an AR wrench tool. It is a great upgrade addition to my custom AR built platform, which I highly recommend this castle nut to compliment your AR.
- Good nutWhat can you say about a castle nut? The sizing was great, it threaded on smooth, and the coating looked good. Put a little lube on the tube threads and torqued it to spec. Stake it in place at the provided gaps and it'll outlast your rifle.
Castle Nut (Canadian National Arms)
Spare castle nut for your commercial-spec or mil-spec buffer tube. A higher quality nut than the bargain TNA nuts. They look great and are symmetrical with smooth running thread and three notches for staking.
- 3 staking notches
- Precision machined, high end shite
- Blackened steel
- Works with regular armourer's wrenches
- Weight: 19g
- (1) Castle nut
- AR-15 commercial-spec or mil-spec carbine buffer tubes
Tools required: Any of our Armourer's wrenches
Installation notes: Sometimes people stake the castle nuts to the end plate for extra security. In that case you will want a pointy punch.