- Reliable productI've put 500 rounds through this tube so far as part of a function test. It's had 0 problem so far. The finish is identical in color to the CNA barrels and matches an all-black rifle quite well. It will be subtle and out of the way, especially if you have a black handguard. This is a high quality Canadian product.
- Extremely durable / black nitrideMine works great with zero issues. These gas tubes look awesome under a handguard, they blend with the rest of your rifle and are more robust than a standard gas tube. Thank you TNA/CNA.
Canadian National Arms CNA Black Gas Tubes for AR-15
These black gas tubes look great under a free-float handguard because the colour matches the rest of your black rifle. Precision ground and manufactured to mil-spec dimensions. Still made from 304 stainless.
What length of gas tube do you need?
If you're not sure, here's a quick way to find out. Measure the distance from the breech to the gas port. Let's use inches (Freedom Units). Add 1.5" to your measurement and that's your gas tube length (within ¼"). Note these only work for AR-15/M16, not AR-308/AR-10/etc..
- Black nitrided 304 stainless steel
- Weight: Varies from 10g to 28g depending on length
- (1) gas tube of the chosen length
- Standard AR-15/M16 gas blocks (regardless of barrel diameter)
- AR-15/M16 Barrels regardless of caliber
- Standard upper receivers
- Mil spec gas keys on BCG
- Mill spec and free float barrel nuts
- Mill spec gas tube roll pins
Tools required: It may help to have some needle-nose pliers and a pin punch to drive in the Gas Tube Roll Pin.
Installation notes: If you are replacing a Gas Tube, we recommend installing a new Roll Pin for factory-fresh retention strength.