Great valueFit and finish are good. It installed in seconds and fitted perfectly to the issue C7A2 giving an ambidextrous alternative to its boring RH only sling plate. I also found it to be a satisfying alternative for a M&P 15-22 which has no castle nut or buffer tube plate to be replaced. It worked well with both the supplied QD sling loop and a Magpul QD Paraclip adapter. Would recommend.
Clamp-On QD Port Sling Mount for Buffer Tubes
This is a cool little accessory that clamps on around the castle nut that locks the buffer tube into the lower receiver. The best part of this part is that it does not require you to remove/unstake the castle nut to install it.
- Clamps on with no special tools
- Literally takes 5 min (or less) to install
- Easy to remove if you don't like it
- Covers the castle nut it yours is all scratched up
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Weight: 45g
- 12.8mm (0.5") thick
- Clamp on QD mount
- QD Sling Loop
- 3mm hex key
- Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes (mil spec and comercial)
- Standard QD accessories
- Slings up to 1.25" wide. Could do up to 1.5" wide with a tight fit
Tools required: Hex key that is included
Installation notes: This thing is pretty cool, just slide off your stock then this adapters goes right over your buffer tube and clamps around the castle nut.
|For Receiver Pattern||AR-15|