- WorksBought to complete the bolt that came with my NEA ccs stock. Fits perfectly and does what it should. No issues here. Thank you TNA
- Working pinThis firing pin works as it should - wouldn't hesitate to get another of these if the need arises.
- Works Perfect!price is right!
product is great!
what more is there to say?
id order another for sure without hesitation if and when i need more.
Firing Pin Stainless Steel (5.56/.223/300BLK)
Stainless steel firing pin optimized for .223 and or 5.56 parent cases. It'll also work great with soft-primed commercial 7.62x39 ammo, it is not suitable for harder milsurp primers.
Note that this is the original M16 version of the firing pin which means the retaining disc is 0.370" wide. So it may not fit in AR-15 unshrouded Bolt Carriers. You can read more about this distinction here.
- Ready to drop in and go
- Stainless steel
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory
- Designed for .223, 5.56mm and soft-primed other calibers
- Weight: 8g
- One firing pin
- All mil-spec bolts
- All .223 parent cases
- Soft-primed 7.62x39 (not milsurp)
Tools required: None
Installation notes: I replace my firing pin retainer every 10 times that it's inserted/removed or if there is any issue