She fits the billPut this on my Anderson 18” straight flutes barrel in .223 Wylde. Lined up great. Looks good. The long style is great when painted for peaking from inside the hand guard.
Gas Block, Aluminum, Low-Profile (for 0.75" barrel) (Long Version)
This gas block is made of high-grade aluminum. Has been tested at fully-automatic rates of fire. Holds up to any and all abuse that you can throw at it.
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with two 3mm hex set screws
- Low-profile design
- Intended for extreme use and environments
- Extra long for thouse of us who need to compensate for something
- Weight: 48g
- Dimensions: 49 x 25 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Gas block
- Roll pin
- 3mm Hex Key
- All AR15/M16 variants with 0.750" gas block barrel section
- Black and stainless steel barrels
Tools required: Included hex key and punch to get the gas tube roll pin installed
Installation notes: You need to watch that you have the block rotated correctly so that you don't cover the gas port.
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|