Gas Block with Triple Picatinny Rails (Clamp-On)
Ever wanted a gas block quad-rail? If so, this is your part. Down and dirty gas block made from anodized aluminum.
Note the top rail is lower than a flat-top receiver, so you'd need an extra tall sight if you plan to install iron sights.
- For 0.750" diameter barrels
- Quad Picatinny/weaver rails
- Easy hex key installation
- Top rail is 24mm over the barrel center; other rails are 19mm from the barrel center.
- Weight: 82g
- Dimensions: 47 x 39 x 43mm (L x W x H)
- Quad-rail gas block
- 3mm hex key (not pictured)
- Gas tube roll pin (not pictured)
- All AR-15/M16 barrels with a 0.750" diameter gas tube section of the barrel
- Black steel and stainless barrels
- Picatinny/weaver accessories.
Tools required: Hex key (included) and punch (not included) to get the gas tube roll pin installed.
Installation notes: You need to watch that the gas block is positioned correctly so that the barrel's gas port is open to the gas block.
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|