- Straights NutsNo issues during install. Alignment holes all checked out straight prior to assembly and were oversized enough to compensate for the off center hole in the barrel.
- Good Gas BlockI purchased this smaller gas block to to hide under a free-float hand guard. It works just fine. It was little tricky to get the roll pin started due to it being round and all. Next time I'll be looking for (or making) something to hold the gas block in place.
To install I marked a line from the middle of the holes on the barrel and the gas block with a pencil and lined them up.
- Cost effective gas block!Purchased this little guy for an 11.5" lightweight build. Gas block has performed perfectly over in over 1400 rounds of use. Great block for the price.
Gas Block, Aluminum, Low-Profile (for 0.75" barrel)
Yep it's a standard gas block.
- Black anodized aluminum
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with set screws
- Intended for normal use and environments
- Weight: 24g
- Dimensions: 26 x 25 x 38 mm (L x W x H)
- Gas block
- Gas tube roll pin
- 3mm Allen key
- All AR-15/M16 barrels with a 0.750" gas tube section of the barrel
- Black steel and stainless barrels
Tools required: Included hex key and punch (not included) to get the gas tube roll pin installed
You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.
Specifications (all models)
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|