Gas Block, Aluminum, Low-Profile (for 0.936" barrel)
Yep it's a standard gas block for bull-barrels of 0.936" diameter.
- Black anodized aluminum
- For use with a 0.936" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with set screws
- Intended for normal use and environments
- Weight: 24g
- Dimensions: 26 x 30 x 38 mm (L x W x H)
- Gas block
- Gas tube roll pin
- All AR-15/M16 barrels with a 0.750" gas tube section of the barrel
- Black steel and stainless barrels
Tools required: 3mm hex key and punch (not included) to get the gas tube roll pin installed
You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.
|Gas Block Diameter||0.936|