Gas Block (0.75") with Low Picatinny Rail
It's a standard gas block with a twist, you also get a mini picatinny rail segment on the top!.Could be a nice base for backup sights or laser/sight combo, but note that the pic rail is about 0.22" lower than the pic rail on a flat-top upper receiver or your handguard.
If you want to put a front sight on this you'll need a Tall Front Sight.
- Black anodized aluminum
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with set screws
- Intended for normal use and environments
- Picatinny rail segment on top for more toys
- ~24mm (15/16”) from barrel center to top of rail
- 4 picatinny grooves
- Weight: 70g
- Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 42mm (L x W x H)
- Gas block
- Roll pin
- 3mm Hex key
- All AR-15/M16 barrels with a 0.750" gas tube section of the barrel
- Black steel and stainless barrels
Tools required: Included hex key and punch to get the gas tube roll pin installed
You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|