heavy gunnergreat trigger pull, breaks just over 4.5 lbs with lighter spring. clear reset.
hammer ignites everything i can feed it, hard primers no longer an issue.
i like it, may get another when back in stock
Hiperfire Enhanced Duty Trigger
Hiperfire's Enhanced Duty Triggers are a middle-range trigger for someone looking to upgrade the heavy trigger that came with your firearm or basic Lower Parts Kit.
- Two user-adjustable trigger weights (4.5 or 5.5 pounds)
- Very short over-travel
- Positive reset you can feel and hear
- Single-Stage Semi-Auto action
- Crisp, clean trigger break
- Made in the USA
Features that are unique to the Enhanced Duty Trigger (EDT) series:
- A hint of pre-travel
- MIL++ Heavy Duty Hammer Springs for very hard hammer strikes
- High-power touch-off for ultimate accuracy
- Uses Radical Sear Mechanics™ to yield medium pull weights (4½ and 5½ lb.)
- SwingFast Hammer Head™ for better accuracy and faster lock-up
Key differences between each edition:
|Sharp Shooter||Designated Marksman||Heavy Gunner|
|Bow||Curved Trigger with a Backbone™||Duplex Trigger Bow™ (High Position: Safety Under Duress; Low Position: Tactical Precision)||Curved Trigger with a Backbone™|
- (1) Trigger and hammer assembly
- (2) Hammer/trigger pins
- (1) Drift pin to help install hammer/trigger pins
- (2) Hammer springs of different strengths
- AR-15 lowers
- Most firearms that accept AR-15 triggers
Installation notes: Use the drift pin to make things easier, put the tapered end through the receiver into the trigger, then follow it with the trigger pin, pushing the drift pin out the other side. Push the trigger pin in with the smooth end first! SO it doesn't get stuck halfway in.
Manufacturer's model #:
- EDTSS - Enhanced Duty Trigger - Sharp Shooter
- EDTDM - Enhanced Duty Trigger - Designated Marksman
- EDTHG - Enhanced Duty Trigger - Heavy Gunner