Magpul MAG247 Back-Up Sight, Front
The MBUS (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most Picatinny-railed hand guards, and is specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform.
- Impact-resistant polymer construction is lightweight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip-up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools work too
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- ~1.6 MOA (1.886"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~1.2 MOA (1.367"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- (1) MBUS® Sight – Front
- Any picatinny rail
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG247-BLK - Black
- MAG247-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG247-FOL - Foliage Green
- MAG247-GRY - Stealth Gray
- MAG247-ODG - Olive Drab Green