Magpul MAG248 MBUS Sight, Rear
The MBUS (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.3 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Center of aperture to top of rail: 1.42 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- ~0.7 MOA (0.754"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.5 MOA (0.547"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- (1) MBUS® SIGHT – REAR
- Picatinny rails
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 iron sights
Tools required: Slot or hex screwdriver
Installation notes: none
- MAG248-BLK - Black
- MAG248-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG248-FOL - Foliage Green
- MAG248-GRY - Stealth Gray of Gray
- MAG248-ODG - Olive Drab Green