Quick and easy to installGot it in grey and love it
looks sickFits great and looks cool . Will buy again
Typical Magpul QualityI've never had a bad experience with anything Magpul when it comes to stocks and this is no different. Excellent hardware and a good price from TNA.
Magpul MAG400 MOE Carbine Stock (Mil-Spec)
The MOE (Magpul Original Equipment) Stock is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR-15/M4 applications
- Removable 0.30"" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Made in U.S.A.
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- MOE Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.8 in.
- * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer."
- (1) Buttstock of the chosen colour
- Mil-spec buffer tubes
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG400-BLK - Black
- MAG400-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG400-GRY - Stealth Gray
- MAG400-ODG - Olive Drab Green