- Love itHuge fan of this stock. It mounts up perfectly and loojs great. Tired of that wiggle from your adjustable 6 position stock? Grab this one. Pretty much in the middle as far as length of pull goes. Just make sure you get the cna castle nut so you don't have a small gap between the stock and the nut (only if things like that bother you)
Magpul MAG480 Buttstock: MOE Fixed Carbine Stock (Mil-spec)
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP Plates and PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
- Fixed length for standard mil-spec sized M4 Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- ~12.2” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
- Fits mil-spec buffer tubes
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- 8.8 inches long
- Stock with built-in sling loop
- Standard AR-15/M16 mil-size (1.146") buffer tubes
Tools required: None, simply loosen the screw, slide it on then tighten up!
Manufacturer's part number:
- MAG480-BLK - Black
- MAG480-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG480-ODG - Olive Drab Green