It's MagpulVery solid but as a nick at 2 different places from the die
Magpul MAG411 AFG (Angled Foregrip)
Compatible with most any Picatinny-railed hand guard, the Magpul AFG (Angled Fore Grip) takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control. By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the AFG helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
- Polymer three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf that allows for a flat "A1-style" surface or an "A2-style" finger nub
- Mounts to Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails (minimum 4" recommended)
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 2.92 oz.
- Length: 5.55 in.
- Height, over rail: 1.75 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.77 in.
- (1) AFG® - ANGLED FORE GRIP 1913 PICATINNY
- Picatinny rails
Tools required: Flat-head screwdriver
Installation notes: none
- MAG411-BLK - Black
- MAG411-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG411-FOL - Foliage Green
- MAG411-GRY - Stealth Gray of Gray
- MAG411-ODG - Olive Drab Green