Magpul MAG414 Angled Foregrip (AFG2)
The AFG-2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the original AFG. Smaller size allows for mounting on a wider variety of railed hand guards and better compatibility with rail covers and accessory mounts. Compatible with most any M1913 Picatinny-railed hand guard, the Magpul AFG-2 (Angled Fore Grip) takes into account natural body mechanics and provides a comfortable and stable user interface that reduces fatigue and allows for more precise weapon control.
By positioning the shooter's hand high on the centerline of the bore, unlike conventional vertical fore grips, the AFG-2 helps mitigate recoil and control the weapon to facilitate faster, more accurate follow-up shots.
- Polymer three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf that allows for a flat "A1-style" surface or an "A2-style" finger nub
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny and NATO STANAG 4694 rails (min. of ~3" recommended)
- All mounting hardware included
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Length: 4.70 in.
- Height, over rail: 1.94 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.37 in.
- (1) Angled foregrip
- Weaver, Picatinny rails
Tools required: Slotted screw driver
Installation notes: Pretty straightforward screw twisting here
- MAG414-BLK - Black
- MAG414-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG414-GRY - Stealth Gray
- MAG414-ODG - Olive Drab Green