Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but instead of Magpul Paraclips it features two heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivels along with a custom steel connection ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling Mounts.
The MS4 Dual QD GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
- Heavy-duty push-button Quick Disconnect Sling Swivels for both one and two-point attachment
- Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a push-button QD socket
- Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Custom 1.25" wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Made in the USA
- 1.25" wide nylon webbing
- (1) MS4 Dual QD Sling Gen 2
- Anything that has a push-button QD socket
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG518-BLK - Black
- MAG518-COY - Coyote
- MAG518-GRY - Stealth Gray
- MAG518-RGR - Ranger Green
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great bit of kit
Great to use, quality is great.
Works great, easy to use and install.