Magpul MAG525 MBUS Pro Offset Sight (Front)
Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
- All steel construction
- Steel, rectangular sight post selectable between Match and Standard widths: 0.040” Match width for increased precision, or 0.060” Standard width for maximum visibility.
- Case-hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks.
- Elevation adjustment knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 1.9"
- ~1 MOA (1.131"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.7 MOA (0.820"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- (1) Offset sight
- All picatinny and weaver rails
Tools required: Hex key
Installation notes: Screws right on like all magpul stuff
- MAG525-BLK - Black