On my second!You can't beat this at this price. I have one on my M&P 15-22 and I had to get another one for my build. These are just a bit smaller that the standard AR stock which is perfect IMHO and they don't wobble around thanks to Magpul's system. They don't have much sling mounting options (no QD mount) but I use a standard paraclip and a QD can be added with an adapter anyway. For almost half the price of the other fancy stocks, you just can't go wrong with one of these.
Was either this or the MFT MinimalistIn the end I was won over by the Stealth Gray colour (I got the matching grip and hanguard) and the Magpul reputation for quality. Magpul is the real deal.
Magpul MAG626 MOE SL-K™ Carbine Stock (Mil-Spec)
A drop-in replacement buttstock for AR-15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes, the SL-K is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users desiring a small and light stock.
Features a short and slim profile, a smaller rubber butt-pad with rolled toe for easy shouldering and sure grip, and a 1.25” footman’s loop with the ability to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button style QD sling swivels. A new, unique, ambidextrous release latch minimizes rattle on the receiver extension without requiring additional locks, levers, or springs*.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine buffer tube
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
- Made in U.S.A.
- MOE SL-K Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
- Length, max: 6.5 in.
- Height, max: 4.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: ~10.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: ~13.6 in.
- * Performance dependant on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
- ** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer."
- (1) Buttstock
- Mil-spec (not commercial) buffer tubes
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG626-BLK - Black
- MAG626-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG626-GRY - Stealth Grey
- MAG626-ODG - Olive Drab Green