MehThe idea is great, but the moveable part that interfaces with your rail is a little sloppy and not machined really well. Even when tightening it up until it bent the split-pin on the quick detach, it wouldn't stay securely in place.
I had intended to use a pair of these to mount a scope on top and a red-dot on an angle, but they wouldn't stay tight enough for optics.
For a weaponlight, they'd be fine, but I had no luck keeping any optics close to zero.
Quick-Release Two-position Mini Picatinny Rail (45-Degree or Elevated)
This is a quick detach mini rail that gives you the option to mount the accessory at a 45° angle. Or, you could choose to use this as a mini see through riser if that better suits your needs. Super light weight design has extra lightening holes machined in.
- Black anodized aluminum construction
- Weight: 52g
- Dimensions: 41 x 50 x 26 mm (L x W x H) (56mm long if you include the handle)
- Quick-Disconnect 2 position Mini Picatinny Rail 45 Degree or Elevated
- All weaver and picatinny rails
- All weaver and picatinny accessories
No tools needed