- Put a spring in your step, er, bufferLoose somthing out of that LPK?
TNA has you covered.
Buffer Retainer Spring
This spring helps out tremendously by pushing the buffer retainer up to keep the Buffer tucked in the Buffer Tube.
These are easily lost if you loosen your Buffer Tube and the Spring tension sends both the Buffer Retainer and the Spring into low-earth orbit.
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory
- Spring metal construction
- (1) buffer retainer spring
- All Mil-Spec lowers
- All Mil-Spec buffer retainers
Tools required: None
Installation notes: Aim away from face when installing because these like to go flying towards the nearest eyeball or prized Ming Dynasty teacup. Safety glasses would be wise. If no glasses are handy, at least put on your Safety Squint.