- Good to keep in stockI mislaid a few small parts and, given the cost, figured I might as well just go ahead and buy another until i located the original.
Needless to say, I found the original a day later.
When this came in, I compared it to the 'genuine' one and if I were forced to say which one was better, I'd say the replacement.
- Buffer detentionGood quality small part. Fits and works perfectly.
This little guy controls the buffer and makes sure that it doesn't pop out when you pop open your Upper.
This part is frequently lost when you do a detailed field strip or adjustment that involves loosening the buffer tube and the Spring launches this part into orbit, never to be found again. We've got your replacement right here.
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory
- (1) Buffer Retainer
- All Mil-Spec lowers
- All Mil-Spec Uppers
- All Mil-Spec buffer / tube combos
- All Commercial-Spec buffer / tube combos
Tools required: None
Installation notes: Aim away from face when installing because the Spring wants to send this flying towards the nearest eyeball or prized Ming Dynasty teacup. Safety glasses would be wise. If no glasses are handy, at least put on your Safety Squint.