- Steel with a Touch of ClassThis is a nice steel gas block that offers a touch of something different for your custom build. It will be going on a rifle with a nice open handguard so you can see the stainless barrel shine through.
It feels very solid and has a nicer feel than the standard aluminum gas block - although both do exactly what they are supposed to. It's a nice touch that is the same price as the non-skeletal version. Win=Win.
- Pretty and FunctionalInstalled this gas block on a 7.5" 7.62x39 upper. Works great! Looks awesome and the clamp-on design is nice.
- Gas block out of specGas block hole was out of spec by 5 thou and not allowing enough gas to eject the empty case, forcing manual ejection each round. Compared it to a few others and yup, this one was manufactured poorly. I had already cerakoted the block and installed, so now I have a new paperweight.
Gas Block, Skeletonized for 0.75" Barrel
This is a kinda cool twist on the standard gas block. This one is skeletonized shape to give an interesting look when the gas block is exposed. Besides that, shes just a gas block
- Steel construction
- For use with a 0.750" barrel and standard gas tube of any length
- Securely fastens to the barrel with set screws
- Intended for normal use and environments
- Weight: 53 g
- Dimensions: 28mm x 23mm x 38mm (L x W x H)
- (1) skeletonized gas block
- (1) 3mm Hex key
- (1) gas tube roll pin
- All AR-15/M16 barrels with a 0.750" gas tube section of the barrel
- Black steel and stainless barrels
Tools required: Included hex key and punch (not included) to get the gas tube roll pin installed
You need to watch that you don't cover the gas port and thus have the block rotated correctly. Just take your time.
Specifications (all models)
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|