Feels oh so Good.Great Product. Depending on shooting style you may or may not appreciate the new grip angle. -For those that have plinking rifles or use their rifle in a tradition form this grip may not suit you. For those that fire in a squared off stance toward your target you will instantly notice the more comfortable grip angle. This is a big benefit to combat style shooting.
- Now those with a medium to large hand size the K2 is also better providing the webbing of your hand sits a little further back. Those with longer fingers may appreciate this as well. have big palms shorter fingers but i can still manipulate all controls with easy. But next time i will be purchasing the K1 next time for my own self.
This product is still amazing and provides positive grip and feel. Easy installation although i do recommend using a longer T-handle Allen wrench due to depth of bolt. Wil be purchasing another Nagpur grip for my next purchase for sure now that i have had this one. Along with the many inserts options into the handle magpul offers you just can not go wrong with this purchase in my opinion
Good gripBeing a long time fan of the original MOE grip, I was reluctant to make a change to my old habits but was much tempted by this cool looking new grip and it's different angle. I still love the MOE but am really glad I tried the K2. It's a nice twist to the original MOE and really is a charm for combat style shooting with short LOP rifles.
Stealth Gray is the new blackI order this along with the Buttstock and Handguard in Stealth Gray. LOVE IT! The quality is on par with anything else at any price. Magpul needs to do an LAR PMAG... (in Stealth Gray of course!)
Magpul MAG522 MOE-K2 Grip
Similar in concept to the MOE-K, the MOE-K2 is a drop-in upgrade for AR-15/M4's that offers a more vertical grip angle, but in a full-size grip design. The steeper vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body.
With an aggressive TSP texture for positive weapon control, compatibility with optional Storage Cores for gear stowage, and a unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement, the K2 brings modern styling and ergonomics to the AR platform.
- Replacement for AR-15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Unique backstrap design for proper trigger finger placement
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- Made in U.S.A.
- MOE-K2 Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.9 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.1 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
- *NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap's 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
- (1) Grip
- (1) Grip screw
- AR-15/M16 lower receivers
- Will also fit most 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.
Tools required: long 4.5mm or 3/16" hex key, or large slot-head screwdriver
Installation notes: none