Good GripLove this grip over my stock a-2 grip. More comfortable with out the finger index. Lots of grip for running and shooting.
not fit S&W MP 15 wellI replace this grip with my Smith&Wesson MP 15 Sport II, the grip is good. However, I want to remind the owners of MP 15 Sport II, the beavertail of this grip doesn't fit the lower receiver very well, there is a decent gap between. I posted the issue to Reddit and all the people comment that this is normal for Magpul grip.
Magpul MAG416 MOE+ Grip
The MOE+ Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable, wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments.
With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, this AR-15/M4 drop-in design features a hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce the possibility of equipment snags or grip damage. The MOE+ Grip accepts optional Storage Cores for gear stowage and includes a basic grip cap.
- Replacement for AR-15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction with wrap-around rubber overmolding
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Hard-polymer bottom edge to reduce equipment snags or grip damage
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- MOE+ Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 3.4 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
- *NOTE: This grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
- (1) Grip
- (1) Grip screw
- AR-15/M16 lower receivers
Tools required: grip screw needs a long 4.5mm or 3/16" hex key, or large slot-head screwdriver
Installation notes: none
- MAG416-BLK - Black
- MAG416-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG416-ODG - Olive Drab Green
- MAG416-GRY - Stealth Gray