Easy to installLove the extra storage space
Really nice piece of kit!With my OD build i decided to stray from stock AR grips and Hogue grips and wanted to try Magpul for this build.
This is my first Magpul grip and im very impressed with it!
Instillation was simple and straightforward.
Super rugged and strong.
No blemishes or Burrs or ruff areas.
Texture is just the right amount of aggressive texture so you can hand on super good but not enough that its painful or gets painful after shooting all afternoon.
Color wise the OD Green matches up perfectly with the NEA ODG upper and lower.
now that ive broken my cherry with magpul im going to pick up some more magpul stuff.
Magpul goodnessFor those who want to get rid of their A2 grip that came stock with their rifle its hard to go wrong with replacing it with a magpul one.
Lots of texture for your hands to grip, easy to install. I do suggest getting the hex head grip screw from TNA instead of the flat head screw that comes with it though.
Magpul MAG415 MOE Grip
The MOE Grip (Magpul Original Equipment) is a drop-in upgrade for the standard AR-15/M4 pistol grip. Ergonomic, hand-filling design combines anti-slip texturing with internal storage.
With a similar shape to a 'medium' sized MIAD, the one-piece reinforced polymer construction provides simplicity and a reduced cost while still maintaining the durability needed to withstand operational environments. The MOE Grip accepts optional Storage Cores for gear storage and includes a basic grip cap.
- Replacement for AR-15/M4 pistol-grip
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics
- Positive anti-slip texture
- Includes a basic grip cap, but accepts optional Storage Cores for customized gear stowage
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in U.S.A.
- MOE Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.8 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 4.0 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.2 in.
- *Note this grip will function properly with 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles but, depending on the make of the rifle, may or may not leave a gap between the backstrap's 'beaver tail' and the receiver. This gap is purely aesthetic and will not affect function.
- (1) Grip
- (1) Grip screw
- AR-15/M16 lower receivers
Tools required: grip screw needs a long 4.5mm or 3/16" hex key, or large slot-head screwdriver
- MAG415-BLK - Black
- MAG415-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG415-ODG - Olive Drab Green