Magpul MAG604 M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum
The M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Aluminum provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights or optics at both the 11 and 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends.
This mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light/Optic Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® or other Picatinny light and optic mounts. The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach handheld lights with a diameter from 0.75" to 1.03".
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Machined from mil-spec anodized aluminum
- Four slots allows for attachment of Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® may be directly attached
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
- Length, max: 1.6"
- (1) M-LOK® OFFSET LIGHT/OPTIC MOUNT, ALUMINUM M-LOK SLOT SYSTEM
- Mounting hardware
- M-LOK compatible handguards and forends
Tools required: hex key
Installation notes: none
- MAG604-BLK - Black