Magpul MAG605 M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer
The M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Made from our proprietary heavy-duty polymer, this mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire M300/600 series of Scout Lights or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts.
The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach hand held lights with a diameter from 0.75 to 1.03 in.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Lightweight, heavy duty polymer construction
- Four slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire M300/600 series of Scout Lights may be directly attached
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
- Length, max: 1.6"
- (1) OFFSET LIGHT MOUNT
- MLOK accessories
Tools required: Hex Key
Installation notes: Screws right on
- MAG605-BLK - Black