Pistol Grip Screw, Stainless
For folks who like to upgrade to stainless parts, we have these 18-8 Stainless Steel pistol grip screws.
The length is only 3/4" because you don't need the full 1" length of the standard screw, only the first few threads that go into the Lower receiver are doing all the work. Saves your forearm from screwing forever so that you can do more shooting.
- Corrosion-resistant (marine application as a flare gun?)
- Your choice of slot-head or Phillips head (star for us laymen)
- Head diameter: 10.3mm (Slot) or 12.3mm (Phillips)
- Weight: 17g
- (1) Screw of the chosen type
- Mil-spec AR-15 lower receivers
Tools required: Phillips or slot-head screwdriver as required
Installation notes: I find it helps to hold the pistol grip in hand, drop in the screw and washer, insert the screwdriver and hold the screw in place, and then bring it to the receiver and start screwing.