- Solid plateGood, solid sling plate. Mine didn't quite fit the cutout in my receiver...not sure if that's the plate, or this particular lower that is the issue. I've had a few other fitment issues with the receiver, so I'm going to blame that. A small file and 10 minutes took care of the fitment issues. For the price, can't complain.
- Good productFit perfectly. No issue
- Good productThe angled aspect a good idea.
Receiver End Plate with Ambi QD Ports for Slings
This is a fantastic deal on an upgraded end plate.These are solid upgrades for your stock end plate especially if you want a sling port.
- Steel construction
- Universal Fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Weight: 24g
- 3mm thick
- Ears on the angled version are bent about 2/3 of the way toward 90 degrees... also known as 60 degrees.
- Ambi End Plate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All slings that have a clip type attachment
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. that means removing staking and restaking once done if required.