- Poor fitmentPurchased this plate to install on my Black Creek Labs lower. Sticks out too much at the top, and rubs on my charging handle. Looked good, looked funtional, just didn't fit properly.
- It's GoodThis is nice upgrade to the standard end plate when you want a sling mount close to the receiver instead of on the buttstock. It's a little shiny compared to the finish of the everything else though.
- Modification requiredHad to file the dimple to fit my aero precision lower. Probably took off 1/16" all around the dimple. After that it fits snug! Q.d. Swivel fits most points on my gun except the Addams arms hand guard.
Receiver End Plate with Angled Ambi QD Ports and Sling Mount
This is a fantastic deal on an upgraded end plate with a free QD sling swivel. These swivels have been tested with Magpul accessories and they fit in with ease. All metal constriction with knurled grip section. This is a solid unit clearly designed for everyday use.
- Steel Construction
- Universal Fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Can attach QD accessories to both sides at the same time,
- Weight: 20g plate, 25g detachable sling loop
- QD Sling swivel
- End Plate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All Standard QD accessories
- Slings up to 1.25" wide. Could do up to 1.5" wide with a tight fit
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. that means removing staking and restaking once done if required.