- It's GoodThis is nice upgrade to the standard end plate when you want a sling mount close to the receiver instead of on the buttstock. It's a little shiny compared to the finish of the everything else though.
- Modification requiredHad to file the dimple to fit my aero precision lower. Probably took off 1/16" all around the dimple. After that it fits snug! Q.d. Swivel fits most points on my gun except the Addams arms hand guard.
- Fits PerfectPut this on my Norc lower. Drop in. QD works as described.
Receiver End Plate with Angled Ambi QD Ports and Sling Mount
This is a fantastic deal on an upgraded end plate with a free QD sling swivel. These swivels have been tested with Magpul accessories and they fit in with ease. All metal constriction with knurled grip section. This is a solid unit clearly designed for everyday use.
- Steel Construction
- Universal Fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Can attach QD accessories to both sides at the same time,
- Weight: 20g plate, 25g detachable sling loop
- QD Sling swivel
- End Plate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All Standard QD accessories
- Slings up to 1.25" wide. Could do up to 1.5" wide with a tight fit
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. that means removing staking and restaking once done if required.