ASC Magazine Rebuild Kit
Not a long story here, you've got some old, tired girl mags...
Maybe it's time to take them out back for one last hunting trip? NO can't do that!
Put them down at the vet? NO can't do that!
Trade them in on a new model? NO we have too much history.
Let's just refurb them! we have the technology.
- OEM ASC repair components
- New followers springs and base plates
- The followers are different for aluminum vs stainless steel bodies
- (3) Followers for your magazine of choice
- (3) Base plates for your magazine of choice
- (3) Springs for your magazine of choice
- ASC mags
- Possibly other metal mags
- The followers for aluminum mags are ever so slightly smaller than the stainless steel versions
Tools required: A probe to pry open the bottom
Installation notes: Stick the probe into the little hole in the bottom of your magazine. Flex it back so that the base plate can slide over the edge of the magazine
Manufacturer's model number:
ASC REBUILD KIT .223 aluminum 20 round body = RKIT-ASC-223AL-20-3-O
ASC REBUILD KIT; .223 Stainless 20 round body = RKIT-ASC-223SS-20-3-O
ASC REBUILD KIT .223 aluminum 30 round body = RKIT-ASC-223AL-30-3-O
ASC REBUILD KIT; .223 Stainless 30 round body = RKIT-ASC-223SS-30-3-O
ASC REBUILD KIT; .223 Stainless 10 round body = RKIT-ASC-223SS-10-3-O
ASC REBUILD KIT 9MM 10 round body= 10 RKIT-ASC-9MM-10-3-O
|Brand||Ammunition Storage Components (ASC)|