- Spring TimeA standard length and tension spring. Don't expect fancy alloys, flat or braided wire, just good simple mil-spec style.
- Good valueExcellent value spring. Running in a commercial stock with no fit issues.
- Great place to deal withHad a small issue and was taken care of quickly, great guys.
Buffer Spring for AR-15/M16/M4 Carbine (True North Arms)
Yep it's a standard spring for your M4 carbine-style buffer. Some competitive shooters like to have a backup/spare in your range kit. If your AR is mysteriously malfunctioning, this may be one part to consider replacing.
Note this is not compatible with the A1/A2 fixed stock that uses a longer buffer. Fits in either mil-size (1.15") or commercial size (1.17") buffer tubes; the spring is the same for both.
- Standard buffer spring
- Standard spec AR-15/M16 carbine buttstocks
- Mil-spec or Commercial-spec buffer tubes
Tools required: None, the spring can be accessed by simply releasing the buffer and spring from the Lower Receiver.