Front Sight for Picatinny Rail or Gas Block
Nothing fancy here, just a front sight that mounts to a picatinny rail.
If you're installing this on your handguard to align with your carry handle peep sight then you'll want the Short sight. This is the same height as most back-up iron sights.
If you've got a gas block with a lowered picatinny rail (usually about 0.22" lower, or 0.9" over the barrel bore centre), you'll want the Tall sight to compensate for the lower picatinny rail.
- Cast steel
- Adjustable elevation with the standard AR-15 sight tool
- Weight: 77g
- Dimensions: 35 x 46 x 53mm (L x W x H) (Tall) or 35 x 46 x 46mm (Short)
- (1) Picatinny/weaver front sight of the chosen size
- Weaver and Picatinny rails (quad rails, clamp on rails, gas block rails)
- Carry handle-style rear sights
Tools required: Meaty fingers or possibly a flat head screw driver. I'd just use my hands to prevent over-tightening.
Notes: For reference, the Tall sight has the sight deck about 1.35" over the pic rail. The Short sight, it's about 1.13".