Quite small but love itMatches well with the moe foregrip. Small and great texture. Nice steeper angle too. Will buy another in the future.
Magpul MAG438 MOE-K Grip
Designed as a drop-in upgrade for the standard AR-15/M4 pistol grip, the MOE-K Grip provides an extremely low profile and compact design with a steeper grip angle compared to more traditional styles. The more vertical grip angle is optimized for use on PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) configurations and improves comfort and control on short LOP rifles that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body. The thin profile and lack of backstrap 'beavertail' also makes it an excellent choice for shooters who prefer a smaller grip circumference. All mounting hardware included.
- Replacement for AR-15/M4 pistol-grip*
- One-piece reinforced polymer construction
- More vertical grip angle than standard A2 grips
- Minimalist design provides for a compact and thin profile
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive weapon control in all environments
- Made in U.S.A.
- MOE-K Grip
- Weight, w/hardware: 2.4 oz.
- Height, receiver to bottom: 3.8 in.
- Thickness, max: 1.0 in.
- (1) Grip
- (1) Grip screw
- AR-15/M16 lower receivers
- Will also fit most 7.62 NATO AR10/SR25 style of rifles.
Tools required: long 4.5mm or 3/16" hex key, or large slot-head screwdriver
Installation notes: none
- MAG438-BLK - Black
- MAG438-FDE - Flat Dark Earth
- MAG438-GRY - Stealth Gray