Magpul MAG529-BLK Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point, QD (ASAP QD)
The ASAP QD (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point QD) allows a wide range of motion, enabling true ambidextrous weapon manipulation for both left and right handed shooters.
Replaces the standard AR-15/M4 carbine stock receiver end plate. Provides a tactical advantage by minimizing sling snagging and facilitating easy transitions to/from weapon and reaction side shoulders.
Works with one-point type slings with push-button quick-disconnect sling swivels such as the MS4 GEN 2.
- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivel as well as the Magpul QDM
- Made from durable precision cast black Melonite™ finished steel
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Works with both mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
- (1) ASAP® QD - AMBIDEXTROUS SLING ATTACHMENT POINT QD
- Mil-spec and commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions
- The ASAP QD is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS®, UBR®, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.
Tools required: the usual tools for installing your buffer rube - armourer's wrench, lower vice block, aeroshell anti-seize grease
Installation notes: none
- MAG529-BLK - Black