This is awesomeI thought these were unobtanium...but saw that the 762 was available. I ordered it and two days later had this in hand. (and on my warcomp equipped AR) now I'm giddy like a schoolgirl that's oblivious to climate change.
SureFire SOCOM Mock Suppressor/Trainer
The SureFire Suppressor Trainer mimics the length, weight, and attachment of a SOCOM556-RC or SOCOM556-RC2 suppressor (5.56 version) or SOCOM762-RC or SOCOM762-RC2 suppressor (7.62 version). Works with marking cartridges like Simunition FX, training ammunition (e.g. SRTA), or frangible/live ammunition in a training environment.
- Mimics the size and weight of the corresponding suppressor
- Stainless steel with a Cerakote finish
- Not designed or intended to reduce sound, it's just a hollow pipe
- Note you also need a Surefire muzzle device with Fast-Attach lugs, this item does not have threads
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
- Diameter 1.5"
- Length 6.2" (5.56 version) or 8.4" (7.62 version)
- Weight: 465g (5.56 version) or 555g (7.62 version)
- (1) Mock/fake suppressor for training
- Surefire muzzle devices with Fast-Attach lugs
Tools required: none just your sticky fingas
Installation notes: It just kinda rotates on
Manufacturer's model #:
- SF-TRAINER-556-1-BK - 5.56 Black
- SF-TRAINER-556-1-DE - 5.56 Flat Dark Earth
- SF-TRAINER-762-1-BK - 7.62 Black
- SF-TRAINER-762-1-DE - 7.62 Flat Dark Earth