Magpul MAG40x Polymer Rail for MOE Handguards
Designed for use with MOE Handguards and Forends, the MOE Polymer Rail Sections allow the attachment of various Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc. Injection molded from a proprietary reinforced composite for enhanced strength and durability while remaining lightweight, Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges. All hardware necessary for attachment directly to integral mounting slots on MOE Hand Guards and Forends is included. Additional hardware may be necessary for other applications.
- Made in U.S.A.
- 5-slot: Size L2, max overall length of 2.5". Mounting screw center-to- center of 1.2".
- 7-slot: Size L3, max overall length of 3.3". Mounting screw center-to-center of 1.6".
- 9-slot: Size L4, max overall length of 4.1". Mounting screw center-to-center of 2.4".
- 11-slot: Size L5, max overall length of 4.9". Mounting screw center-to-center of 3.2".
- (1) MOE® POLYMER RAIL, 5 SLOTS MOE SLOT SYSTEM
- Mounting slots on Magpul MOE Hand Guards and Forends
Tools required: none
Installation notes: none
- MAG406-BLK - Black, 5 slots
- MAG407-BLK - Black, 7 slots
- MAG408-BLK - Black, 9 slots
- MAG409-BLK - Black, 11 slots