Solid - Works Good!While this doesn't have quite the same fit and finish of a brand-name foregrip, it's half price and most people can't tell the difference between my match upper foregrip and this one on my 3-Gun upper.
With a 12.5-inch barrel, a foregrip is a must so you don't reach forward too far and shoot off a finger. This gets it done and saves your fingers. That's a win in my book.
Works as intendedWhat more could you ask for? It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Haven't had it fall off on me or start to loosen.
Solid piece!Half the price of others and works great!
Angled Foregrip (Narrow style)
This is a generic angled foregrip (afg) that closely resembles a name-brand product. It is made from a high quality industrial polymer and has a single attachment screw. The screw is smooth for most of its length, to minimize scuffing the slot on your favorite rail.
Includes a replaceable finger shelf so that you can choose if you want a finger-contour or flat surface.
The Tan colour of these is about 10% lighter than the usual FDE.
- Textured profile provides a comfortable and secure user interface.
- Reduces fatigue and improves weapon control.
- Straight mount for easy rail installation
- Compatible with 20mm Picatinny rail
- Installs with one (1) slotted screw
- Installed weight: 70g
- Dimensions: 120 x 35 x 56 mm (L x W x H)
- Angled foregrip
- Two swappable finger inserts
- All picatinny and weaver rails
Installation notes: Large slot screw driver is needed for installation onto a rail. Hex key is needed to change the finger shelf.