- Solid - Works Good!While this doesn't have quite the same fit and finish of a brand-name foregrip, it's half price and most people can't tell the difference between my match upper foregrip and this one on my 3-Gun upper.
With a 12.5-inch barrel, a foregrip is a must so you don't reach forward too far and shoot off a finger. This gets it done and saves your fingers. That's a win in my book.
- Works as intendedWhat more could you ask for? It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Haven't had it fall off on me or start to loosen.
- Solid piece!Half the price of others and works great!
Angled Foregrip (Narrow style)
This is a generic angled foregrip (afg) that closely resembles a name-brand product. It is made from a high quality industrial polymer and has a single attachment screw. The screw is smooth for most of its length, to minimize scuffing the slot on your favorite rail.
Includes a replaceable finger shelf so that you can choose if you want a finger-contour or flat surface.
The Tan colour of these is about 10% lighter than the usual FDE.
- Textured profile provides a comfortable and secure user interface.
- Reduces fatigue and improves weapon control.
- Straight mount for easy rail installation
- Compatible with 20mm Picatinny rail
- Installs with one (1) slotted screw
- Installed weight: 70g
- Dimensions: 120 x 35 x 56 mm (L x W x H)
- Angled foregrip
- Two swappable finger inserts
- All picatinny and weaver rails
Installation notes: Large slot screw driver is needed for installation onto a rail. Hex key is needed to change the finger shelf.