Angled Foregrip (Wide style)
A generic angled foregrip, made from a high quality industrial polymer and has a single attachment screw. The screw is smooth for most of its length, to minimize scuffing the slot on your favorite rail.
Includes a replaceable finger shelf so that you can choose if you want a finger-contour or flat surface.
- Textured profile provides a comfortable and secure user interface.
- Reduces fatigue and improves weapon control.
- Straight mount for easy rail installation
- Compatible with 20mm Picatinny rail
- Installs with one (1) slotted screw
- Installed weight: 70g
- Dimensions: 137 x 35 x 57 mm (L x W x H)
- Angled foregrip
- Two swappable finger inserts
- All picatinny and weaver rails
Large slot screw driver is needed for installation onto a rail.
Hex key is needed to change the finger shelf.